Monday, January 9, 2012

school reopen


school reopen for 5days ad
omg

i dontwanna school !
i cant focus on study
and i dontknow what im doing right now

i sit with pei yin :D
michelle sit beside us also
xing huan sit beside me too
wei jia and yong en sit behind me
owh , how sweet ! ♥

actually what i want to say is
senior life is like o.m.g.
i dont understand what teacher teaching at all
and i cant follow teacher's step
and my class d people is damn clever
argh , whywhywhy

i fall asleep everytime , argh .
what can i do beside sleeping ;P
someone say : everytime see dou me also sleeping .
get a LOL !
and keep ponteng class this few days
for some dislike d period only :)
so boring in class ad , ahahahahahahahahahaha :D



this is me when teacher teaching , lol ! /.\


everythings change when senior life start
people change , things change
and you change .

hope lokeyeetong become more
clever , polite , mature , brave , stronger , happy ♥
this is all i want :)



分手的理由是假的,但是分手时真的。