Thursday, March 1, 2012

my days


 My best sista ♥

nowadays is very super duper busy 
with my small test and homeworkS
awh, owh, argh, ouhc, omg!
how to stop this );

It is march now!
so fast man );

valentine's over! ;D
have a nice valentine with choco ♥

nothings special to have this photo,
just saying that I already finish all of it! XD
gimme choco again (Y)


and spent my 29/2 with my babe! ♥
hey I love you so much my man! :)

today is the day 1/3, the starting of march
the 'big' is coming soon soon soon!
owhhhhh, actually i means exam! TT

okay well, i dontknw da teacher teachin'
and really scared for my first senior exam
have to study good and concencrate when teacher teachin'
lokeyeetong please do this well faq. :O

and stop talkin' lokeyeetong
and someone is complain about you lokeyeetong
speak softly please, and dont speak so loudly!
Ahahaha, lokeyeetong :D


and today is my dear wei jia birthday omg! ♥
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
my pretty lenglui wei jia.
so happy when being with you ;)


now needa rushing for my 10moral esei
and needa pass up tomrw
see how I die now (Y)



Okay, bye my loves! ♥