Sunday, August 19, 2012

relax






they are just so cute, omg
i love them so muchie, all are my boyfie 
i want i want! :D



Guess where i went today?!
i went berjaya hills with my family.
haha we went there so sudden
cause everyday in KL very bored
haha so relax relax :D 


erm so many things happen in the same time
and i need to face on alone
and i know i can settle it
really hope i can! :)
believe me im a mature girl
and have a mature thinking!
God will help me and give me his hand.
jia you loke yee tong
be a brave girl! be a strong girl
Smile. :) 

Okay talk about my target
my dream? my target i think! :DD
and this few weeks message is talking to me
owhhh i get it! Thanks god.
我会实现诺言 For my daddy mommy
i know they hope me to achieve that also
and also i need to add oil to reach my target
because i have a big distance with it. :O
Ohmygod. help me please haha :D

Haha 10 years time. Can i?
i hope i can. 
this is a promise with someone haha.
he say I BELIEVE YEETONG CAN DO THAT. :)
i also believe myself? :O erm....


and also bring me escape from here.
i dont wanna face this all ALONE.
Please help me. :(

im waiting for da camp! 5 more days! :)

This is the point! :) forgive someone.
learning. Jiayou loke yee tong.

Happy holidays every one. my beloved one.
Enjoy :)