Sunday, December 9, 2012

yeaa in holiday


Hi peeps, here to wish you a very happy blessing christmas! :D yee tong here. be a happy girl. this is what I get the main point for this month. Heheee ^.^ santa claus is coming to town. feliz navidad. merry christmas. :D wohooo. here to tell you a super good news!

Love endures at this coming christmas. decide where to go when christmas? christmas party? Let yourself have a very special awesome christmas celebration this year. Here you go! :) Fga cyc presents  
you the true meanings of Christmas and love! :D

15, 21, 22 Dec 2012. 7.30pm. Fga KL. Give me a message if you interested with this. Really hope all of you can join this cause this is a *golden chance* blablabla


here to highlight the 22 Dec is a cutie birthday. That is me! ^.^ prepare you present for me. waiting for your present. *big eyes blink blink* wahh finally it is my birthday. have been waited for it long long time. 14days left. ermm. im seventeen years old next year? huh.. like too serious, i cant take it well. :O spm exam? ahh. i dont want. T>T 

change a new cg. i know we should learn to grow up and become more mature in our spiritual life. i love my cg, 2s. i love them. we are one. we are a family, brothers and sisters.

ok. seriously i super hate people tell out my secret simply. same cg doesnt meant need to know all my private thingy okay! HELLO. i trust you only i share my secret with you. dont make me disappointed okay.. :(

so excited for the christmas eve and my birthday! i have to grow up. :) Lifted up, defeated thegrave, raised to life, our god is able! He will go before, he will never leave us. He has open arms, he will never fail us. Our god is able! :)