Saturday, January 21, 2012

happy cny!

went to sunway today for my chinese new year ! ;D
# first holiday for my cny

okay
will balik kampung tomrw, 22/1
will be very super duper boring there ;(
dont miss me kay!
hope have a nice trip ;)

yesterday hang out with dear
midvalley megamall ;)
kimoyo, mershell, yong en, bernice

 four of us ♥
bernice back home early ;)


me act cute /.\

#nikon d3100

sunway today 
kim gary for lunch
and meet

went padini for my new clothes

i like the shirt and skirt
o.m.g !
i will have this one day
please wait me, !

#canon d1100

o.m.g !
i want, but my mommy dont buy it for me

because i buy a shirt in padini midvalley yesterday
can i have this too ;(


well, everyone please enjoy your cny
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!

让我鼓起所有勇气向你说声
新年快乐 ;)


I understand, i just don't care.