Thursday, January 19, 2012

happy day

@ papa john ;)
that day hang out with them, ♥ 

what's wrong with me?
im still hear the christmas song nowadays
FELIZ-NAVIDAD my favourite song, ♥

today is a happy day, !
yum cha with my dearest leader, weihong gor.
and chit-chat ;D
owh, have been long time donthave this
i like the feel ! ♥
thankyou for always being there,
when i was sad you held me tight,
when i shouted you told me it was okay ;)

God will never leave you empty.
If something is taken away, 
He will replace it with something better. 
If He denies your request in a certain area,
it is because He wishes to give you what is best.
If He asks you to put something down, 
it is so you can pick up something greater.

 
There's nothing wrong in making mistakes, 
what's wrong is letting a mistake stay as a mistake, 
without the effort of making it right.
 
t.onghearts ♥